joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter 2013 - 2014 Banter Thread

NEG NAO

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably never will either. Yanks completely ignored Earthlight yesterday when he said he posts too much, only whined about forky more, and put ban forky in his sig, lol.

You don't know anything about me. And I could care less what Forky thinks about the number of posts I make per day. I don't violate any board rules. I would have expected more coming from a Brother FF.

You don't know anything about me. And I could care less what Forky thinks about the number of posts I make per day. I don't violate any board rules. I would have expected more coming from a Brother FF.

If many respected posters think your presence on the board is a net minus, then you should probably dial it down, read more, and post less.

Case(s) in point. It's okay to have a sense of humor.

This is not funny. As I said it's very unfunny. In fact, this ordeal is actually extremely unfunny lately...maybe even super unfunny. This should all be taken as a very serious matter. We all have 5 senses anyway, and humor is not one of them.....so I don't get it. Please explain.

Sent from my iPhone

Why are you making a joke out of this ? It's not funny. It's actually very unfunny. Seriously.

Sent from my iPhone

What's not funny? I never even thought it was a disabled person. And I still don't. And if it is, I guess all comedians make you cringe.

What's not funny? I never even thought it was a disabled person. And I still don't. And if it is, I guess all comedians make you cringe.

Actually, my last few posts were being humorous. No one likes dry humor anymore ? Must it all be in-your-face ? Geez geez some of you amaze me ;)

Sent from my iPhone

Actually, my last few posts were being humorous. No one likes dry humor anymore ? Must it all be in-your-face ? Geez geez some of you amaze me ;)

Sent from my iPhone

Ease up on the dry talk. Yanksfan says you arent a real humor fan unless you like dry and wet humor.

Serious question, what is the biggest problem that people here have with me? Is it that I post too much?

I post a lot because I have the time to post. Not many posters man this board from morning to night as I do.

I also have a very strong passion for weather and I love discussing it. Nobody in the real world cares about what the GFS is showing...ect. This is my only outlet.

Serious question, what is the biggest problem that people here have with me? Is it that I post too much?

I post a lot because I have the time to post. Not many posters man this board from morning to night as I do.

I also have a very strong passion for weather and I love discussing it. Nobody in the real world cares about what the GFS is showing...ect. This is my only outlet.

"Rocky Balboa: Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!"

Archived