• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
December 6-7: Rainy Frontal Passage or a Wintry Wave?

moneypitmike

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

weird just went to wunderground to check temps around the area and they have this for my area tonight seems off compared to nws usually they are the same

Friday Night
nt_sleet.gif A mix of wintry precipitation this evening. Then periods of snow expected overnight. Low 31F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Snow and ice accumulating 3 to 5 inches.

I think Wunderground, like the Weather Channel, stopped using NWS forecasts.  They use their own automated system based on their network of stations.  Either that or since they are owned by the Weather Channel are trying to hype it up.

weird just went to wunderground to check temps around the area and they have this for my area tonight seems off compared to nws usually they are the same

Friday Night nt_sleet.gif A mix of wintry precipitation this evening. Then periods of snow expected overnight. Low 31F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Snow and ice accumulating 3 to 5 inches.

Obv go with WU.

Sarah Wrobowlski has a decent 3-6" swath

Very tricky setup. It's a race with the cold. I felt pretty good for your area, but this is one of those deals where we have ranges for a reason. Not sure if I would go 3-6 though. One thing is for sure, this will bust for some in either direction.

Archived