e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
September weather discussion

Ginx snewx

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From MWN Observer...gotta love the mountain tops in the fall. Can we score a -SN observation out of MWN?

"While it may seem brisk in the valley tomorrow, it will seem downright wintery up here on the summit! With highs in the low to mid 30's, the summit will be flirting with freezing all day, and mixed precipitation showers will be falling in the morning. With possible de- icing required tonight and tomorrow night, I, as the night observer, won't have a hard time staying awake!

Tomorrow night, temperatures are projected to drop into the low 20's. It may be finally time to pull out the warm EMS gloves for the season! If you're headed above tree line for a hike, be sure to check our higher summits forecast, and don't get caught in wintry weather unprepared!

Nice spike in temps over the last two hours.....from a low off 55 to the current 62.5/57.

Front's just passed through here in the last hour per wind speed/direction shift obs.  Bring on the fall.

Edit:  Temp now up to 63.5.  Toasty.

It appears the CAA has begun here.  Our spike continued to 63.7 and in the last 10 minutes have come down to 63.0.

You have to start someplace.  That's always a good sign.  BOX mentions it but in a round about kind of way:

EXPECT A FEW INTERIOR SECTIONS TO DIP A LITTLE BELOW 40F BUT NOT QUITE TO FROST LEVELS.  WILL NEED TO MONITOR THIS.

My PnC has 42° but I'm hoping that I get my first 30s since late May.

2-4" tonight in West Chesterfield.

What in the sam hell happened overnight? Man the Euro now keeps it warm and humid thru days 6-10 with a cutoff over the Eastern lakes and warm ,dewey southerly flow all along the East coast

Yea the OP even has a tropical threat, ENS want no part of the OP though. for the past couple of days the Euro OP has been hinting at a home growner, its interesting.

Archived