• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    christians
    Newest Member
    christians
Southern New England G2G - November 16 @ Funky Murphys (Worcester)

Quincy

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really want to go to this, haven't been to a GTG in three years! I'm afraid I might have work on November 16th though. Is there any chance we could push it to the next day (Sunday)?

Prob.  Not.  The date has been out there for a while, and I know that people have been trying in advance to be able to make it on the 16th.  Plus a gtg the night before most people go to work (on a Monday) would just be lame - Unless we met for Brunch and mimosa's at the Copley Plaza or something.

Prob.  Not.  The date has been out there for a while, and I know that people have been trying in advance to be able to make it on the 16th.  Plus a gtg the night before most people go to work (on a Monday) would just be lame - Unless we met for Brunch and mimosa's at the Copley Plaza or something.

Yeah, understandable. I don't exactly have the traditional "grown-ups" work schedule. 

At least you have work. Not something I see very often since being unemployed this past January.  A sunday wouldn't mean much to me since I'm not going to work the next day.

:( Sorry to hear that. It's not much, just working at a grocery store but I hear ya, it's better than nothing. I've actually got class early in the morning Monday now that I think of it...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to try. This is contingent on if I can walk, never mind drive. Surgery on three discs a week ago has rendered me legless. The pain that was present for years is gone. Now just healing pain, hoping the other pain does not return.

I predict I will go.... miss the crew.

Geez. I hope the recovery goes well. Glad the back pain is gone. Hope to meet you

Archived