amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Noreaster

Ginx snewx

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ALB just leaving the NW edge of the steady action at the moment according to rad -- and there's at least a 5 minute lag, so they're probably done.  It's a defined edge, when you're done, it's over. 

Looking ahead, nice weekend then we have a cutter. Heh, have to refer to "cutter" lows in June, but that's what we have for Mon-Tuesday.     Have to see if that coastal evaporates in future runs.  The 18z GFS says no .. but I think we should just hope for a week of dry before anything else.  

This summer blows. Just an absolute disaster. Freaking Nor'Easter in the middle of June and 50 degree daytime temps. I got over 10" of rain the past two weeks at my house.

Summer's long though.  Would you feel this way if the pattern flipped between the 20th and the end of the month, and it went relentlessly perfect to hot until October ??

When Kevin wakes up, he's going to find a way to spill 50% of what's in the bucket and report only the balance. Looks like Kevin on east is getting pounded. I have a flight in 80 minutes and hopefully it wll be winding down by 12z when I arrive.

When Kevin wakes up, he's going to find a way to spill 50% of what's in the bucket and report only the balance. Looks like Kevin on east is getting pounded. I have a flight in 80 minutes and hopefully it wll be winding down by 12z when I arrive.

2.00" here in West Hartford. Coming down in buckets.

So much for the drizzle Kevin promised.

Tolland is getting absolutely pounded... 1.70" and counting. 

Just can't take this pattern anymore. It's supposed to hot and humid..not in the 40's and rain like the Euro correctly forecast.

The worst 14 day period in June history we've just been thru

Models had these temps, you thought 40s for highs.

Bright banding on radar too lol.

Just can't take this pattern anymore. It's supposed to hot and humid..not in the 40's and rain like the Euro correctly forecast. 

Ha...One of the Modified drivers at Stafford that lives in Willington has a weekly youtube diary, and this week he feels your pain Kevin!

Nah, I assume you're not including the first three days which were hot & humid so it's really only 11 days.  In 2006 we were over 4° cooler during the same period so it could be worse.  Weather is weather man - it makes it more interesting if you just observe what you get instead of expecting one thing and getting another.  I'm 100% reliant on the weather in the spring and no matter how much I get upset at a Spring 2012, I can't change it so I just roll with it knowing I'll get a Spring 2013 with perfect sugarin' weather.

Ha...One of the Modified drivers at Stafford that lives in Willington has a weekly youtube diary, and this week he feels your pain Kevin!

Ah--the Stafford Speedway.  My one trip to he races was back in about 1975.  My best friend and his uncle took me.  I remember the three of us drove up in his blue Stingray.   Tough fit even though we were only 7 years old.

Memborable epxerience.

Archived