Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Noreaster

Ginx snewx

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is still a little bit of me thinking it may not be as bad as modeled. I mean I do believe it will be a potent low for this time of year..but I wonder how far north it gets. There will be a big line of storms today in the Midwest which makes me wonder what if any effect it will have on this low. However, the s/w spawning thw low is potent and another one tries to phase into it as it moves into the northeast so that will certainly energize the low.

There is still a little bit of me thinking it may not be as bad as modeled. I mean I do believe it will be a potent low for this time of year..but I wonder how far north it gets. There will be a big line of storms today in the Midwest which makes me wonder what if any effect it will have on this low. However, the s/w spawning thw low is potent and another one tries to phase into it as it moves into the northeast so that will certainly energize the low.

After two winters of no super clippers we get this, lol.

After two winters of no super clippers we get this, lol.

Yeah I know. Tough for me to wrap my head around a winter-like storm in June....not all the processes that create precip in winter are there in summer storms, but this seems to have most as modeled. I guess I'm still unsure of exact track and precip shield location.

Haven't lookd closely, but there doesn't appear to be a high pressure to the north, north east or anywhere really to interact w this low and give us those gradient big winds. I suppose we could get them over a small area

There is a weak ridge to the northeast, but not very strong.

Yeah I know. Tough for me to wrap my head around a winter-like she torm in June....not all the processes that create precip in winter are there in summer storms, but this seems to have most as modeled. I guess I'm still unsure of exact track and precip shield location.

Lol 129 8h with Phil with the ozone mask on. What a CAA day today, winds are whipping. Reminds me of an Arctic passage after a CF storm with upslope. Stage is set for a clipper. Actually do not know what to expect, happy I am cold sectored though, big issues in warm sector?

Lol 129 8h with Phil with the ozone mask on. What a CAA day today, winds are whipping. Reminds me of an Arctic passage after a CF storm with upslope. Stage is set for a clipper. Actually do not know what to expect, happy I am cold sectored though, big issues in warm sector?

Definitely big severe in the MA tomorrow.

canadian was pretty far south w/ this noreaster on 0z run

nogaps is the nogaps but even that just crushes rev, i mean looks like 3c 850's on mount tolland while its dumping inches of cold rain right on his noggin during fri am run

wonder what this gets to (pressure wise)

Was there a derecho yesterday? Been out of the severe wx loop for a few days.

i don't see much derecho potential tomorrow with no EML modeled

They are talking about later today and tomorrow.  Fox News went as far as to say unusually massive line of storms will affect 1-5 Americans. I mean the media today has lost it regarding sensationalizing weather.

Archived