12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Noreaster

Ginx snewx

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

euro's like worst case...not much exciting...but too slow to salvage a nice friday. 

Was just gonna post this. I hope its wrong. It would be like light rain and 50s all day...but too far south for anything more interesting like heavier rains and wind. I mean, if we are gonna get a terrible Friday, we might as well go for the more interesting solution.

At least this would lessen the flood threat though for areas that are prone after these past 5 days.

Was just gonna post this. I hope its wrong. It would be like light rain and 50s all day...but too far south for anything more interesting like heavier rains and wind. I mean, if we are gonna get a terrible Friday, we might as well go for the more interesting solution.

At least this would lessen the flood threat though for areas that are prone after these past 5 days.

same here. it has temps stuck in the 50s with gray skies and off/on rain/showers/drizzle and gusty east winds...but nothing that does anything other than make you pissed off at the weather. lol. 

If this was winter there would be line off tobin

Thankfully in winter, we'd be unlikely to get jumps like this inside of 48 hours...in the summer, we have some weird convective processes making this harder on guidance.

Fri may be a clouds sun mix for us lol

Kev it has 1.5 to 1.75 of rain for us, hardly any relief for the areas that have received the most rain of any in SNE, in fact near the southern part of the state it is nearer to 2. All models are shi it shows, they are just not showing a monster Norreaster but still brutal for mid June.

Archived