12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
June 10-14 Severe/Flooding Wx - Obs, Radar, Warnings, Dmg. rpts

wxmeddler

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading all 27 pages of this thread, I sure hope there will never again be people making fun of snow weenies. We are a dream compared to some of this stuff.

If you factor in all of the new people or lurkers that come out when snow is coming I'd disagree ;) 

If you factor in all of the new people or lurkers that come out when snow is coming I'd disagree ;)

We will agree to disagree ;) . Although I have to admit this severe stuff is a little more exciting than I thought. I am just way to old to try to learn it all from scratch.

ZDR is just above zero with CC around 99%, I would guess some light sprinkles but that little heavier splotch to near 35dbz has some higher KdP in it. So maybe some heavier precip in that area.

some sort of boundary just pushed west across dc.. still heading west.

Almost looks like a reverse outflow on radar. What is that from?

It's a sea breeze front (bay breeze actually), and has been slowly working west since it started around 6:45 (it crossed my station at 7:14). Interestingly, it hardly has a dew point change.

It's a sea breeze front (bay breeze actually), and has been slowly working west since it started around 6:45 (it crossed my station at 7:14). Interestingly, it hardly has a dew point change.

the cold atlantic is trying to attack us

Archived