Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Plains tornado threat Mon 5/27-Fri 5/31

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From another chaser friend of mine on FB. I'm seriously pissed off right now, because they all got too close and thrown, now FD/PD/EMS has to take time away from the residents to treat and deal with them. Stupid, if I sound like I'm on a high horse, I really don't care. This may finally be the last straw to bring some sort of regulation to chasing.

Craig Maire We fled to the south and thank God it missed our area because a large traffic jam blocked us

From another chaser friend of mine on FB. I'm seriously pissed off right now, because they all got too close and thrown, now FD/PD/EMS has to take time away from the residents to treat and deal with them. Stupid, if I sound like I'm on a high horse, I really don't care. This may finally be the last straw to bring some sort of regulation to chasing.

Craig Maire We fled to the south and thank God it missed our area because a large traffic jam blocked us

Yup, really stupid on their parts

So the injuries are from chasers hit by a satellite tornado 

Freaking morons. 

If today emergency managers, residents, and first responders die due to the stupidity / fecklessness of these yahoos, my attitude toward chasing will sour significantly, unfortunately, due to the actions of so many idiots. This is unacceptable...but we may see mass casualties due to these people who have brought ill repute upon chasing as a prudent science.

Tornado on the interstate.... holy sh*t

AT 642 PM CDT...NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE METEOROLOGISTS AND STORM  SPOTTERS WERE TRACKING A LARGE AND EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TORNADO   LOCATED 5 MILES WEST OF YUKON...MOVING EAST AT 10 MPH. THIS TORNADO   WAS ON INTERSTATE 40 2 TO 3 MILES EAST OF EL RENO. ANOTHER SEVERE STORM  WAS LOCATED SOUTHWEST OF EL RENO...AND MY BECOME TORNADIC IN THE NEXT HOUR.    ...THIS IS A TORNADO EMERGENCY FOR EASTERN EL   RENO...YUKON...BETHANY...AND RICHLAND...     IN ADDITION TO A TORNADO...LARGE DESTRUCTIVE HAIL   UP TO SOFTBALL SIZE IS EXPECTED WITH THIS STORM.    LOCATIONS IMPACTED INCLUDE...  YUKON...BETHANY...MUSTANG...WARR ACRES AND RICHLAND.  

Honestly Bettes and his team are lucky to be alive. 

They were RIGHT in the f***ing path of that extremely violent tornado on the last live shot. 

People need to get their sh*t together because its starting to really put a bad light on chasers. 

They were far enough away from the main tornado, but was hit by a satellite tornado. Still to close...

Archived