• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
April 2013 General Discussion

Geos

Got up to 55 at least today.  Felt good being outside with the camera. 

However, by early evening the NE winds, were cold, and wintry feeling, and it actually smelled winter when the wind was blowing.....made my evening walk a tad uncomfortable, make it feel much colder than it actually was.  I was in short sleeves, and actually had to go back inside for my hoodie.  I am hoping for warmer weather to get up this way and soon. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tremendous temp contrast on either side of the baroclinic zone Tuesday.  70s into far southern WI, with 30s just north of Madison and Milwaukee.

That's one sick gradient next to mby! I hope I get on the warm side of that like it shows for awhile.

With the dry March and the bone dry start to April, we've almost wiped out the precip surplus since the 1st of the year.

FWA has wiped their surplus out.

Sitting at -0.83" for April and -1.20" since 3/1. That puts the yearly total at -0.21". Not to worry though, as he next few days should keep us near normal or positive.

It's definitely something to keep an eye on though, maybe more so for LAF than FWA .

Yeah the models clued in on this one nicely, just minor timing differences, that could spell good things with respect to the models later this spring

yeah there is someting to be said for consistency and agreement.  Really classic looking visible.  We probably managed a healthy 1/3" or so.

post-163-0-90415600-1365430846_thumb.jpg

Winds really picking up. Was hoping to sneak a bucket in this afternoon, but these winds say otherwise.

Great day to practice knock-down shots and stingers.  :arrowhead:

Did a large bucket and a half yesterday. Went pretty well for the first outing of the Spring, though my golf muscles are a bit sore.

Archived