northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
The lions end to March banter and discussion

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HM is saying the Day 7-8 storm might not be the real deal, the main show may be the wave showing up on the Day 10 EURO. Especially as the northern branch begins to drop down. Just need the cold to stick around. 

It depends on where one is... regions in NW CT western MA and S NH might do well with that prior system.

But agreed ... I wrote about the 22nd through the 28th of March as having a massive signal, earlier in this thread. 

I'd say is quite likely...we'd need this to wind up pretty solidly without much secondary to screw us...I'm pretty skeptical of that type of evolution.

I'll hope for a couple here, but I think a few are within reach. 

Meanwhile with that retro block..it's opening up the door for a potential East Coast bomb down the road.

What is the NAM smoking for tomorrow? My goodness......

kind of worrisome.. im at NEWS12 today going for mostly cloudy tomorrow with a flurry possible. NAM would put a short period of moderate snow into my viewing area tomorrow around and after sunset.. RPM is 400 miles further south.. as is every other model. so I won't mention it, but I will keep an eye..

Scott how does it look for the threats down the road?

Well if the models are right with the block, I'd say about as favorable as you can ask at the moment. The idea is that the block retros north of Hudson Bay and we have a 50-50 low. This allows for troughs coming out of the high plains to amplify. If you look really far out, we may even have a +PNA..but that feature is lower confidence.

Well if the models are right with the block, I'd say about as favorable as you can ask at the moment. The idea is that the block retros north of Hudson Bay and we have a 50-50 low. This allows for troughs coming out of the high plains to amplify. If you look really far out, we may even have a +PNA..but that feature is lower confidence.

Well you can make a grown man blush

Archived