12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
The lions end to March banter and discussion

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
THE CONCERN FOR SNOW ACCUMS REACHING OR EXCEEDING ADVISORY LEVEL CRITERIAIS WITHIN THE MASS- PIKE/I-95 CORRIDOR...ESPECIALLY ALONG EAST FACING SLOPESOF HIGHER TERRAIN WHERE CONVERGENCE SHOULD BE LOCALIZED. ON A FINAL POINT...AREASOF HEAVIER PRECIPITATION...AS MENTIONED PREFERABLY IN THE N/NW QUADRANT OF THE SURFACELOW...COULD RESULT IN DYNAMIC COOLING AS WE SAW IN THE LAST STORM LENDING TOPRECIPITATION FALLING PRIMARILY AS SNOW AND INCREASING THE LIKELIHOOD OF ACCUMULATING SNOWS.

:thumbsup:

Yeah, early Crocuses coming up as well as Hyacinths poking out of the ground at my house.

i have nada but Tuesday had lots of moths and peep frogs all over the place, probably frozen solid right now. Yea that signal for the following week is big on Teleconnections and Analogs. I am impressed with the euro weeklies too.

i have nada but Tuesday had lots of moths and peep frogs all over the place, probably frozen solid right now. Yea that signal for the following week is big on Teleconnections and Analogs. I am impressed with the euro weeklies too.

It's just the typical sun torched areas...shoot they were out in feb last year.

Archived