• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Talk about how awesome the NAM is ITT

Deck Pic

They all sucked one way or another.  The Euro with that ridiculous bowling ball off the SC coast.  The GFS's NW track and flip to super-warm soundings.  The NAM's, well, everything.  The only thing they all seemed to hit was that the surface temps would be in the mid-30s.

Maybe we should all use the model Tenman Johnson uses.

You guys aren't being objective. The NAM and Euro had this nailed 48 hours out and when it went off with the GFS, there were other things that would tell you that it wasn't a likely outcome.  Comparing the 40km NAM to the high-res NAM shows how elevation dependent this storm would be. Everything was against a widespread 6"+ snowfall event: climo, cold air source, location where the low developed. If you're disappointed, it's not because you were mislead, it is because you were too emotional.

Saved images

You guys aren't being objective. The NAM and Euro had this nailed 48 hours out and when it went off with the GFS, there were other things that would tell you that it wasn't a likely outcome. Comparing the 40km NAM to the high-res NAM shows how elevation dependent this storm would be. Everything was against a widespread 6"+ snowfall event: climo, cold air source, location where the low developed. If you're disappointed, it's not because you were mislead, it is because you were too emotional.

Saved images

lol. That is all.

You guys aren't being objective. The NAM and Euro had this nailed 48 hours out and when it went off with the GFS, there were other things that would tell you that it wasn't a likely outcome.  Comparing the 40km NAM to the high-res NAM shows how elevation dependent this storm would be. Everything was against a widespread 6"+ snowfall event: climo, cold air source, location where the low developed. If you're disappointed, it's not because you were mislead, it is because you were too emotional.

Saved images

Do you have a link to your DC forecast predicting no snow?

This is pathetic.

Saved images

Exactly

GREAT CALL DUDE!!  

IiyZ2hs.png

Saved images

yet despite your "prescience" you predicted 4-8" for places in DC metro that got bare ground or a dusting of slush.  So exactly how stupid does that make you?

Jmike has the tendency to say dumb things, like the one in this thread.  He's a good egg though.

LOL. I've been working with Fed IT groups for 20 years as a contractor. I speak from experience. Nevertheless it was an unfair broad brush - I have to vent my frustration somewhere.

yet despite your "prescience" you predicted 4-8" for places in DC metro that got bare ground or a dusting of slush.  So exactly how stupid does that make you?

When in the **** was I talking to your sorry ass? If you're going to quote troll me you should include the part where I said I nailed my DC forecast. Because I didn't, because I also busted in the Shenandoah Valley by at least 6". I can see why you think my comments are directed at you, probably because you're acting like an arrogant prick. Also if we're going to play the contour game, CWG had DC at the western edge of your 8" contour, wouldn't that mean you're forecast means that you're expecting 8" for DC? How stupid are you. You're acting like a little ****, just waiting to go off on someone because your forecast busted.

Archived