joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The March 5-7 White Lion Obs/Nowcasting Thread

Ji

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on radar, I don't think there's a very long period of virga before precip reaches the ground.  Echoes aren't circling around Sterling too much but moving fairly straight toward it.

We need the evap cooling so that isn't a bad thing.

I live in a mini ghetto in Dale City. We dont got no streetlights near my house.

I noticed that the light rain seems to evidence a very high reflectivity in car headlights.

I am asking for corroboration. If that is all light rain, then that is some really high reflectivity precip.

Is snow already mixing in down here? Because it was not supposed to mix in until 1am.

I live in a mini ghetto in Dale City. We dont got no streetlights near my house.

I noticed that the light rain seems to evidence a very high reflectivity in car headlights.

I am asking for corroboration. If that is all light rain, then that is some really high reflectivity precip.

Is snow already mixing in down here? Because it was not supposed to mix in until 1am.

It'll mix before 1am in your ghetto.

Archived