joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 27th Observation Thread

dryslot

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Powderfreak usually vanishes to the ski forum when Sne does well with snow and then as soon as his area gets back in on the action he never fails to post many snow pics in all the threads in an attempt to say that they have more snow than us at 3000 feet in N Vt.

LOL...if I'm not mistaken this is the obs thread for this storm from which snow fell?

I always post in the obs thread for a given storm and NNE. Stop being so insecure about your snow ;)

Powderfreak usually vanishes to the ski forum when Sne does well with snow and then as soon as his area gets back in on the action he never fails to post many snow pics in all the threads in an attempt to say that they have more snow than us at 3000 feet in N Vt.

I don't mind personally, we are out of the game for awhile down here, might as well at least see some snow in photos.

AWT . These wild forecasts Forky and others were throwing around of upper 40's in the hills with steep lapse rates were funny. Hopefully can grab a few inches tonight

doesnt really matter...42 or 48, with high DP's, it's not cold and it's drip drip drip--or gush gush gush as the water runs down the street and into the sewer

doesnt really matter...42 or 48, with high DP's, it's not cold and it's drip drip drip--or gush gush gush as the water runs down the street and into the sewer

Not a torch but a warm week, the last 5 days have all been above normal at all 4 sne majors......far cry from Kevin's call for a below normal week. Day 6 today will be the warmest yet.

These high dews are just lethal to the pack.

45/37 here. The 24-hour FARS on the Davis is awesome! It's working great. Also the tipping bucket is good. Had 1.51" in that from the rain storm and 1.46" in my cocorahs gauge. That pretty close.

4.97" of rain here on the month.

Cant wait to see what your dews are this summer now that you have a Davis! Should be fun and certainly higher than the tarmacs!

A day like today in the hills cloudy with no wind and low 30s dews does nothing to melt an ice pack. You saw Coventrys picture. Still a solid 7-9 left in my area .

Archived