• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 25/26th Winter Weather Event Disc./Obs.

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patrick County Schools 2 Hour delay. 

PLEASE STOP!!!  Dude seriously, I blocked Brick last year because I was literally going nuts with the drivel posts.  I have no issue with your "informed" posts that include a forecast, a model, or something insightful. But if this crap keeps up I'm going after the block button for you as well.  I spend 99% of my time here reading and learning.  And sorting through the endless posts of nonsense just piss me off.  This was my outlet from work.  This was my hobby.  And you are KILLING it man!!

PLEASE STOP!!!  Dude seriously, I blocked Brick last year because I was literally going nuts with the drivel posts.  I have no issue with your "informed" posts that include a forecast, a model, or something insightful. But if this crap keeps up I'm going after the block button for you as well.  I spend 99% of my time here reading and learning.  And sorting through the endless posts of nonsense just piss me off.  This was my outlet from work.  This was my hobby.  And you are KILLING it man!!

Then please do yourself a favor and add whoever is driving you nuts to your ignore list.  Save yourself the headache now and use the feature.  

One more report out of this thread and I am locking it and forwarding to the trash can, you guys can take this dumpster fire to banter where it belongs.  Next threat, attack or flame, whether intentional or not, and your 5 posted until March 20th, that goes for any thread in this sub, banter included.  FYI, notice been giveth, this isn't your grandpa's back 40, please clean the sh!t up.

GSO is 39/22 as of 6 PM with fair skies.  The 18z NAM is very close here.  It shows us at 32.3F at 18 hr with nearly a quarter-inch of precip already having fallen.  We shall see.

Future cast from whatever model Charlotte is using shows something out in the Piedmont...esp. north-east of GSO. Likely brief but could hit near morning commute.

http://www.wsoctv.com/s/weather/interactive-radar/#at=1&

The 22z RAP has the Triad westward at 30F or below at hr 18 (the farthest out it goes).

usaaptmpf2m018k.gif

Wow.  Been watching this all week and wondering how we could miss getting at least some ice.  It's been quite rare in the past that we get hp in ideal location and not get at least some ice.  Down to 35.1 here in Colfax.  Of course, radiational cooling before the clouds move in is often just false hope.  On the other hand, the clear skies may be more indicative of a bit stronger hp and drier air.  I'll go on record now as saying parts of Guilford and Forsythe county get at least some form of frozen/freezing precip.

TW 

37.9 dewpoint 17.0

hmmmm....

36.8 so we are basically uniform tonight. We will hit freezing within the next hour if the clouds continue to hold back. There is a slight ne breeze still barely noticeable. As earlier poster stated perfect timing, clouds caused us to bust by. 8 degrees on our high now they clear out and we start radiating. Can't imagine not seeing a burst of sleet.

Archived