joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Wintry mix event 2/21 - 2/22

Brick Tamland

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Temps are now below freezing (30.5 back yard temp). I think the most we get now is freezing drizzle and maybe some showers. Did get some moderate sleet around 4am.

I woke up in the hotel room here in Durham around 4 AM because of the sleet pinging against the window.  It didn't seem to last too long, though, and the ground looks mainly wet out there.

Please take this crap to the banter thread.

One or two posts isn't that bad. It would be one thing if he flooded the thread with it but to be honest he's not. So he's fine.

I lot of people don't like brick but truth be told it doesn't make sense to me. He's no worse than others who do the same thing but no one reports them.

That's not to say we don't appreciate people taking the time to report problem child's sometimes I think bias comes into play.

One or two posts isn't that bad. It would be one thing if he flooded the thread with it but to be honest he's not. So he's fine.

I lot of people don't like brick but truth be told it doesn't make sense to me. He's no worse than others who do the same thing but no one reports them.

That's not to say we don't appreciate people taking the time to report problem child's sometimes I think bias comes into play.

I totally agree with this. I don't post much (trying to learn), but I see a lot of bias. Some complain about someone and then turn around and do exactly the same thing. 

Thanks Lookout for mentioning this. I just wanted to add a little emphasis to this. Back to observing now...

Archived