Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
1/25-1/26 Storm Disco Thread

NOVAForecaster

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://weather.cod.edu/satrad/nexrad/send.php?type=LWX-N0Q-1-24

I think the dryslot is going to stay south of DC. Maybe ezf is in trouble. DC looks safe when I run the linked loop. 

That's a nice radar. It sure makes it look like DC is safe but I'll feel better when Matt and I actually start seeing flakes instead of hearing from them.

That's a nice radar. It sure makes it look like DC is safe but I'll feel better when Matt and I actually start seeing flakes instead of hearing from them.

been getting flurries to light snow here for like 20-30 min

Why do I get made fun of for saying essentially the same thing as zwyts in regards to DC metro bust? 

Sometimes I get the sense I am not well liked here.

I am usually a weenie cheerleader during an event, but this is a nonevent for DC and south...other areas might get a little bit...hopefully up north people do a little better

I am usually a weenie cheerleader during an event, but this is a nonevent for DC and south...other areas might get a little bit...hopefully up north people do a little better

i think you're probably bailing too quick but not sure what you were expecting

Snowing in Columbia per my wife.  I'm in Baltimore right now and don't see anything yet. 

I can confirm that. Columbia is across the street from me (divided by 103).  It's light, but it looks like it wants to get better.  Need that Moco band to shift east.  Looks like it should be...

Archived