• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Pattern change on our doorstep - will it deliver the goods? General Discussion/ banter

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bos+12

Bdl+11

Pvd+13

ORH+14

It's just so easy to get double digit positive departures these days this makes the 12th one at ORH since December 1 st compared to one negative. Either Tom or mon will be really ugly and the monthlies after that nice negative start are going to be ridiculous.

It's 40F here and foggy with 600' visibility. High today was 45F with an overnight low of 33F. I am seeing grass come into view again after being gone for nearly 3 weeks as the snowcover melts. CTBlizz must be crying into his melting snow piles.

Looking ahead NWS Taunton has temperatures above normal here in their p/c forecast right through next saturday, colder yes, but still above normal. I saw some local forecasts this morning calling for sub 20F high's next friday, my p/c forecast from the NWS has a high of 34F.

and by next weekend early next week we could have daily double digit negative departures 

Bos+12
Bdl+11
Pvd+13
ORH+14

It's just so easy to get double digit positive departures these days this makes the 12th one at ORH since December 1 st compared to one negative. Either Tom or mon will be really ugly and the monthlies after that nice negative start are going to be ridiculous.

It's 40F here and foggy with 600' visibility. High today was 45F with an overnight low of 33F. I am seeing grass come into view again after being gone for nearly 3 weeks as the snowcover melts. CTBlizz must be crying into his melting snow piles.

Looking ahead NWS Taunton has temperatures above normal here in their p/c forecast right through next saturday, colder yes, but still above normal. I saw some local forecasts this morning calling for sub 20F high's next friday, my p/c forecast from the NWS has a high of 34F.

Funny I have 34F for Friday. GFS MOS is 40 actually but went under.

Archived