joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is sad to report that after making my measurements and calculations, the dog grabbed ball B off the table and dropped it into the lake off the dock. Ball A, on the other hand lost most of it's hitchhikers in a struggle to remove it from said dog's mouth.

I also have to admit that I would have to wait for our IT executive to get home from school to figure out how to post a pic.

Are you wearing Olympic medals in your picture?

Is this really likely or is it an error? From ND:

Heavy Rain and Breezy

10°F

-12°C

• Humidity92%
  • Wind SpeedN 23 G 45 mph
  • Barometer29.64 in
  • Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
  • Visibility0.15 mi
  • Wind Chill-10°F (-23°C)

Last Update on 11 Jan 4:55 pm CST

Current conditions at

Cavalier Municipal Airport (K2C8)

Lat: 48.78 Lon: -97.63 Elev: 892ft.

Heavy Rain and Breezy

10°F

-12°C

• Humidity92%
  • Barometer29.64 in
  • Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
  • Visibility0.15 mi

Current conditions at

lo  It sure better be an error.

Heavy Rain and Breezy

10°F

-12°C

• Humidity92%
  • Barometer29.64 in
  • Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
  • Visibility0.15 mi
Last Update on 11 Jan 4:55 pm CST</p>

Current conditions at

No it's the normal. Global Warming has lowered the freezing point to 0°F. Some of us may never see snow ever.

Heavy Rain and Breezy

10°F

-12°C

• Humidity92%
  • Barometer29.64 in
  • Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
  • Visibility0.15 mi

Current conditions at

The new freezing is now 2°F. Didn't you get the memo?  :(

Ewww.

And Old English is still derived from Latin.  But back to the "inner web".....ewww.

Everything is from Latin.  He!!, the cave men spoke Latin! Neanderthal Pig Latin sure, but it's Latin :)

I have to say, if I am going to see preciious days in the heart of winter, lost to "have to wear shorts again" weather, having no sun makes it somewhat more acceptable :)  No sun, all clouds all the time, with occasional rains and nice ne breezes.  Not so bad to take......for July!!  But it is winding up the spring for a horrendous ice storm...oh, yeah, it's coming.  T

Along those same lines (ahem): A couple months ago I told the husband that the heat pump didn't sound right. He assured me that it sounded fine to him and it would be okay. One month ago I told my husband that the heat pump didn't sound right. He said that it was fine and had been sounding like that for a month. Today he texts me at work to tell me that the heat pump didn't sound right and he has turned it off. Repair man will be here tomorrow.
Thankfully you can fix SOME things.  :whistle:

I found it somewhat ironic that I ran into "tater salad" while he was walking his dog in Central Park back in September.  NYC was not where I would have expected to find him dwelling.  

He lives in Atlanta most of the time. I think in Alpharetta. The guys from The Regular Guys radio show hang out at his house a lot.

Along those same lines (ahem): A couple months ago I told the husband that the heat pump didn't sound right. He assured me that it sounded fine to him and it would be okay. One month ago I told my husband that the heat pump didn't sound right. He said that it was fine and had been sounding like that for a month. Today he texts me at work to tell me that the heat pump didn't sound right and he has turned it off. Repair man will be here tomorrow.

Thankfully you can fix SOME things.  :whistle:

Repairman: That thing doesn't sound right.  Must be the compressor because that's the most expensive part.  $1000 will fix it right up.

He lives in Atlanta most of the time. I think in Alpharetta. The guys from The Regular Guys radio show hang out at his house a lot.

That makes more sense given his shtick of blue collar comedy - so you can imagine my surprise to happen upon him and whom I presume was his wife strolling along the area of the park adjacent to 5th Ave. 

Archived