Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
January Banter

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cam has too much of a me attitude? I guess it's better than raping women like the steelers QB.

last I checked no charges ever filed.  The one in vegas even came out and said he didn't and case was closed as she bragged she had sex with him. 

Don't worry we will be back in playoffs next year.  Panthers might go 8-8.  Nobody else in NFL does there uniform like they are superman like the great Cam.  By the way the one that got paid to go to Auburn so he is not so innocent either.  But all qb's are judged by rings and I don't see any on Cam last I looked.  

I was not putting Panthers down just saying what they need. 

This whole "Cam is not a team player" is the stupidest logic from Panther fans. It boggles my mind sometimes. The guy walked around for two weeks with a football in his hand after a fumble. Totally sounds like a "me" attitude and not a team player.

How about coming back in the last game of the year with a high ankle sprain? He didn't need to be out there but he was.

last I checked no charges ever filed.  The one in vegas even came out and said he didn't and case was closed as she bragged she had sex with him. 

Don't worry we will be back in playoffs next year.  Panthers might go 8-8.  Nobody else in NFL does there uniform like they are superman like the great Cam.  By the way the one that got paid to go to Auburn so he is not so innocent either.  But all qb's are judged by rings and I don't see any on Cam last I looked.  

I was not putting Panthers down just saying what they need. 

Ah yes and all this proves your point about him not being a team player how again??

We might as well just keep these record breaking temps now if we can't get any snow. I know we didn't wait all winter for just a plain Arctic outbreak that could happen in 10-20 day. I want snow if it's gonna get cold as****.

How about just speaking for yourself - you know... for once.

i am stuck between a rock and hard place. Im a die hard Jets fan, yeah i know....so ive been hiding under a rock the past couple years.....and my future hometown team i will watch is who!?!? can it get any worse for me? im not a Newton fan at all so while he is light years ahead of sanchez, i cant stand how the panthers run their organization (likewise NYJ)....but couldnt i relocate to green bay!!

and i get the bobcats to boot.... between the lack of snow and subpar pro sports teams, im giving up alot for my wife lol. the housing market and property taxes are a saving grace.

Hush you........Football should be watched in sweatpants next to a roaring fire with a cold drink in your hand :P

Yeah, I'm sitting there watching football in shorts and a tee shirt, with the fan on, in the depths of winter.  Hard to beat that for suckatude!  And if we get an arctic blast with no moisture, it will just compound things.  I'm hoping for a bit below normal, and a return of the southern stream energy.  I'm not seeing much heavy rain these days.  And raggedy cold fronts dragging though won't get it. 'cause no matter how cold the air, it rarely is fast enough the catch the rain unicorns :) T

So what? Are you not waiting for the cold like the majority of us if it ever comes?

Do you ever understand a post?  It's like it breezes right over you.

I would like to have COLD - no one listens to Brick, and you seem to want to speak for everyone.  I want COLD. Effing arctic frigid COLD.  Whether it snows or not.  I don't want an insect population 100 times the size of China's again this year.  Speak for yourself.

Do you ever understand a post? It's like it breezes right over you.

I would like to have COLD - no one listens to Brick, and you seem to want to speak for everyone. I want COLD. Effing arctic frigid COLD. Whether it snows or not. I don't want an insect population 100 times the size of China's again this year. Speak for yourself.

What did you want me to understand. I said we because isn't that what everyone wants? Cold correct and snow? We are all waiting for it?

It is plum stupid to say you want snow but don't want cold. We live in the south. Your chances for snow are always going to be better with an entrenched arctic air mass.

This post^^^^^.......

Exactly! It makes no sense. Crazy Southerners.

:P

.......is calling out the people (^^^^^^^) who state that they want snow but not cold, which is what you just finished saying.  You and Brick to be more specific.

So then how is it exactly you are suddenly agreeing with it?

This post^^^^^.......

.......is calling out the people (^^^^^^^) who state that they want snow but not cold, which is what you just finished saying.  You and Brick to be more specific.

So then how is it exactly are suddenly agreeing with it?

I'm still trying to figure out what "cold as****" means.

i am stuck between a rock and hard place. Im a die hard Jets fan, yeah i know....so ive been hiding under a rock the past couple years.....and my future hometown team i will watch is who!?!? can it get any worse for me? im not a Newton fan at all so while he is light years ahead of sanchez, i cant stand how the panthers run their organization (likewise NYJ)....but couldnt i relocate to green bay!!

and i get the bobcats to boot.... between the lack of snow and subpar pro sports teams, im giving up alot for my wife lol. the housing market and property taxes are a saving grace.

Jeez man, you're deadly to a football team.  All you had to do was mention relocating to Green Bay and the Packers went down 21 to San Fran and are out of the playoffs.  

Your sarcasm hasn't translated well over the last 2 weeks, and I've little patience for bollocks.

I'll take your word for it (although we both know better) and we'll move forward from here.

Lol I haven't been sarcastic over the last 2 weeks. Only with that one post. But anyhow, like you said, we'll move forward from here. :D

hate the snow triangle. :(

Not to go off topic but CLT has really gotten screwed on the big events. 09 and 10 were great but when everyone around you is getting a foot it kind of gets depressing. Hopefully we can break the streak and with the cold the GFS is bringing we might get luck on it's entrance or exit because if not it's going to be frigid and dry.  :shiver:

Oh but you haven't scratched the surface yet :). You will become acutely familiar with phenomena such as the "Snow Triangle" and the "Upstate Rule" (Str8cashhomey is best friends with the second one). Good to have you here btw.

Don't forget our famous I-40 rule in Western NC. 80% of the action is NW of I-40. At the Gateway to the Mountains Hickory can be 27 and heavy snow while further SSE Charlotte has 34 and rain. The last 7 years the transition line has a nasty habit of setting up in far NW Mecklenburg County.

Also it is common to have a raging 15 degree upslope in progreess here in the NW NC Mountains while Charlotte languishes at 50 degrees mid day.

Oh but you haven't scratched the surface yet  :).  You will become acutely familiar with phenomena such as the "Snow Triangle" and the "Upstate Rule" (Str8cashhomey is best friends with the second one).  Good to have you here btw.

Don't forget the dreaded Carolina split. 

Archived