Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
January Banter

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like this quote comes from a fellow Panthers fan, packbacker.  Bitter still?  Yeah, me too.  My *favorite* John Fox play is the draw on 3rd and 15.  That's a classic Foxian play call.  But, it's hard to beat the QB kneeldown with 30 seconds and two timeouts.  Huh?  What?

Its like a flashback....

Well, if all the LR cold fails to materialize this time, then we'll be forced to conclude that the MJO, Strat warming, rising QBO, long-duration -AO, et. al. mean very little and we might as well not look at anything anymore and just flip a coin from now on.

Neutral negative ENSO and the -PDO could be the killer, can you imagine if we had a neutral positive enso and a neutral PDO....

I don't get it, sooooo...it must not be funny ha ha

Oh it's not funny at all. All Fox had to do was call a freaking pass play on 3rd down with 2 minutes left and the game would have been over. This is classic Fox football. People forget half the reason we were called the Cardiac Cats was because Fox did the same thing and practically made the game so close with his play calling. Lol the love affair might be over in Denver after this game. 

Oh it's not funny at all. All Fox had to do was call a freaking pass play on 3rd down with 2 minutes left and the game would have been over. This is classic Fox football. People forget half the reason we were called the Cardiac Cats was because Fox did the same thing and practically made the game so close with his play calling. Lol the love affair might be over in Denver after this game. 

LOL, my family our Panthers fans and they share your sentiment! I am a Cowboys fan which isn't much better :-(

I'm with Marietta. At this point I am interested but not excited. Plenty of time for that. Don't forget the cold but no moisture option is also on the table and that would not excite me at all.

Same here. Nothing had me excited this winter except the record warmth today. It was amazing outside. November was fun and windy and cold.

Sounds like this quote comes from a fellow Panthers fan, packbacker.  Bitter still?  Yeah, me too.  My *favorite* John Fox play is the draw on 3rd and 15.  That's a classic Foxian play call.  But, it's hard to beat the QB kneeldown with 30 seconds and two timeouts.  Huh?  What?

I am a Panthers fan and wish we still had Fox...he is a good coach.

as a lifetime Steeler fan the Panthers will always be an average team until they can get consistent.  They never can have back to back good seasons.  Cam has to much of the me attitude.  If he learns to play like a team player they may do something.  I have been to many of their games and most fans leave before 4th qtr half over.  I was hoping they would have got Bill Cowher to coach to put some excitement in the city.  "The Big Cat" fan works with my sister.  

As far as Fox "dumb coach".  Peyton with 31 seconds and two timeouts and a great kicker!!  Denver defense hadn't stop Ravens so he gave game away.

as a lifetime Steeler fan the Panthers will always be an average team until they can get consistent. They never can have back to back good seasons. Cam has to much of the me attitude. If he learns to play like a team player they may do something. I have been to many of their games and most fans leave before 4th qtr half over. I was hoping they would have got Bill Cowher to coach to put some excitement in the city. "The Big Cat" fan works with my sister.

As far as Fox "dumb coach". Peyton with 31 seconds and two timeouts and a great kicker!! Denver defense hadn't stop Ravens so he gave game away.

Cam has too much of a me attitude? I guess it's better than raping women like the steelers QB.

Cam has too much of a me attitude? I guess it's better than raping women like the steelers QB.

This whole "Cam is not a team player" is the stupidest logic from Panther fans. It boggles my mind sometimes. The guy walked around for two weeks with a football in his hand after a fumble. Totally sounds like a "me" attitude and not a team player.  

We might as well just keep these record breaking temps now if we can't get any snow. I know we didn't wait all winter for just a plain Arctic outbreak that could happen in 10-20 day. I want snow if it's gonna get cold as ****.

Not sure why folks are cheering for an artic blast here. That hardly ever means snow will come with it when it is that cold around here. Usually iti is just dry when it is brutally cold. But I bet the models will keep pushing it back to W

240 hours out.

ColdRain is hilarious

Archived