Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
January Banter

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think about a cloud being a little floating pool.  The darker the clouds, the more water the cloud is holding.

Edit: or they could be dark because of shadows etc.  Google has a lot of info.  But generally when it's dark and you know rain is around etc.. the water droplets are bigger and absorb more sunlight.

lol

Guilford County schools just called to let us know that, uhh, they'll decide sometime during the school day what they're going to do.  Lovely.  They are always the last to announce closings.  It's not like I could use some advance notice to make plans....

LOL!  Figures!  :pimp:

Everyone else all around is closing at 11 AM or noon and they have to be last.

Why is the sky blue?

Yeah, yeah, I was well aware that I was setting myself up, but I can handle all the insults. :P  At least I made a few of you probably laugh (or get a headache).

So back to the weather...I'm a weenie. I don't think this is going to be much of an event at all. I can always hope to eat my words though!

Got the beer, vodka, a few groceries and of course the cat food ready for the maybe storm!

Ah ha! You sound like us. We always get steaks, beer (for DH), sodas, Coconut rum (for me) and ice cream. Oh, and cracked corn for the chickens.

I was quite proud today with all the FB notifications from my PTO moms, calling me their WxNerd, and wanting my opinion of what's going to happen Fri. But I realized quickly that a good percentage of them just wanted to know if it was time for a run to the liquor store. LOL

Perhaps our PTO needs an intervention?

I was quite proud today with all the FB notifications from my PTO moms, calling me their WxNerd, and wanting my opinion of what's going to happen Fri. But I realized quickly that a good percentage of them just wanted to know if it was time for a run to the liquor store. LOL

You blew it.  Next time tell them you'll deliver.  A nerd no more.

What is it about middle-aged women, wine, and Pinterest?

What is it about middle-aged women, wine, and Pinterest?

Not sure. I think it has to do with copping a buzz and dreaming about all the thing you wish you could accomplish in a days time.

I prefer beer or a little crown and ginger and hanging out with y'all in here and fantasizing about snow...weird.

Yeah, yeah, I was well aware that I was setting myself up, but I can handle all the insults. :P At least I made a few of you probably laugh (or get a headache).

So back to the weather...I'm a weenie. I don't think this is going to be much of an event at all. I can always hope to eat my words though!

:lmao: How is it going?

Archived