Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
January Banter

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guilford should be one of the first to react but they never are.

Still no word from Guilford County Schools.  Knowing them, it requires a quorum of their Inclement Weather Policy Committee to vote by a two-thirds majority to close early.  The vote will then need to be forwarded to the Parental Notification of Inclement Weather Policy Committee to decide the timing and manner of parental notification.

Can't you pin just about anything? But then again do we want to let just anybody peek into our little world? I never tell anyone where i learn so much about the weather when they ask, I keep this all to myself.

Yeah, but I never "pin" my own stuff. I just repin everyone elses ideas.

And I agree with you about this being our own little world. At work last week I threw out some terms I saw here and my co-workers now think I'm weather smart and know what I'm talking about. lol!

Well... good luck with that.  Be safe.  Not the best weekend for a camping trip!

Thanks.  You're right.  It's not, but it was prescheduled and some of those scout dads try to act macho when it comes to adverse conditions.  Pointless if you ask me.  I'll wait and see what it's like tomorrow.  If the roads are decent Saturday morning, heading up there then might be an option.

I hope CLT gets "screwed" on tis one. I hope Brick gets his high impact event.

I know Burger likes winter events as much or more than anyone on here, but at least he has the common sense to not want an ice storm.

I will say they are beautiful to look at, but after 3 days of no power they get a bit old.

Hell, at my age, I don't want any time without power.

Archived