• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
The First Week of Jan..Bitter cold,Balls drop as we ring in 2013

Damage In Tolland

Absolutely. :) I for one have always stated that snow is what matters....to this weenie anyway. LOL I could care less if January continues the torch >normal trend as long as I get my regular snow and keep snowcover. Given that my average high/low must be about 8/28 in mid January, a month averaging several degrees above normal could work out very well if we get the precip.

Its amazing how one day of snow wipes out 3+ weeks of fire, its never about the temps, its always about the white...................always.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scooter I have no idea what you are talking about. XXX, the AO delivered,sorry you got hosed, maybe next year, oh wait that's tomorrow.

Not really, most of the EC got porked instead of the interior. The Pacific killed us, which is the point of all this. It's not always about the AO..more like EPO.

Actually, that stuff may survive for flurries or very light snow over the south coast. I wouldn't be shocked.

gfs has been hinting at this off and on mentioned the last few days,todays 12z was the most promising yet, a coating would be a win for all of sne. Not like we have a PV sitting on top of us shunting it south, pretty run of the mill airmass, trend n and w most of the season.

mayan miracle part duex

gfs has been hinting at this off and on mentioned the last few days,todays 12z was the most promising yet, a coating would be a win for all of sne. Not like we have a PV sitting on top of us shunting it south, pretty run of the mill airmass, trend n and w most of the season.

mayan miracle part duex

It may dry up east of PA...but there is some decent mid level RH which tells me flurries are possible. I wouldn't count on measurable.

Archived