joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 27/28 Storm Threat

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lots of football spiking for a trend that can easily reverse given that we're still talking about day 6.

I'm not spiking the ball...

Just optimistic because I can see the slow gradual but steady stepping down process. I live in a place where it snows a lot, and it seems we are heading in that direction. Early season snow is always dubious but late dec is not. It could all go to sh*t of course but that looks less likely. HPC is pretty smart and has been on a close to the coast solution for 3 days, always rejecting the Euro cutter because of the teleconnections. Confident but not spiking.

I'm not spiking the ball...

Just optimistic because I can see the slow gradual but steady stepping down process. I live in a place where it snows a lot, and it seems we are heading in that direction. Early season snow is always dubious but late dec is not. It could all go to sh*t of course but that looks less likely. HPC is pretty smart and has been on a close to the coast solution for 3 days, always rejecting the Euro cutter because of the teleconnections. Confident but not spiking.

Well, if I lived where you do, then I'd feel better, obviously.

I don't spike the ball btw. I do a Billy Sims version, the ball cradled in the crook of my right arm, my left hand laid out an inch off he turf, and then the whole thing ending with some high stepping. Old school here. At this point I am not high stepping yet, jus shifting the ball to the right arm.

We know you want to spike it mark, We know you do, This would be a great base builder up here if it works out

We know you want to spike it mark, We know you do, This would be a great base builder up here if it works out

No Spiking!!!

I really want to snowmobile before Jan 3. We probably need close to 2 feet to make that happen...not impossible if we get a good one next week and a couple followup events. It really piles up fast up here as you know. It will also help us max out cold temps, particularly when the artic comes down in a couple weeks. I hope you have been reading Don S in the main thread.

He's rather giddy and rambuctious because he sat on Santa's lap last night at Buckland Hills Mall. Santa promised Kevin snow for Christmas so he's running with it, full speed ahead.

Every thread is him running amok, even having Will to keep him in check. This is good, because it makes any disappointment much funnier.

Archived