Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
December Banter

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Several good posters have left because of alot of negative comments to them. They still look in but rarely post.

Why would anyone really care what someone or even a few knuckleheads say about them on the internet? None of the three posters mentioned are bad posters and 99% of folks would agree. I would think it odd if they worried about any negative comments in the least, especially since they have the support of so many.

Would be nice to know what happen.. I assume it has more to do with then other posters, at least I hope it does. Lookout was a mod .... And. Good one!

I think Chris (WeatherNC) has just been busy...plus lack of storms. Lookout isn't typically posting all the time anyways. That just leaves Robert who kind of has an obligation to stay away a little. Why should he post everything here for free when he is running a site that offer his exclusive thoughts?

I think Chris (WeatherNC) has just been busy...plus lack of storms. Lookout isn't typically posting all the time anyways. That just leaves Robert who kind of has an obligation to stay away a little. Why should he post everything here for free when he is running a site that offer his exclusive thoughts?

Are WeatherNC and Lookout still mods?

K. Those were my thought also about weather nc and lookout. However, it is interesting that weather NC has not even sniff a thread this season. And yes, I completely agree about Robert. Gots to pay bills.

I know I've said this a few times now, not sure why this is so hard to understand <_<

Several good posters have left because of alot of negative comments to them. They still look in but rarely post.

Yep, some folks would be amazed at how they are shooting themselves in their own stick.

Meanwhile, I have discovered that being happy for rain, is making me a very happy boy this winter. Rain, until lately has been as rare as ip and sn, and I'm kind of numb to the lack of true cold, and anything frozen. As long as it keeps raining, I'm good! There is time until April for the other raritys. T

Thanks buckeye...I just haven't been on the board as much as I usually am so I admit I don't know what has been going on.

No problem :hug:

Could be when others did not read your posts about the whereabouts of those who most assume would be around at least a few times over the past two weeks or so.

I know....I've missed having them around too :(

Believe me...if a miller a were imminent, they would both be here posting ;)

Yep, some folks would be amazed at how they are shooting themselves in their own stick.

Meanwhile, I have discovered that being happy for rain, is making me a very happy boy this winter. Rain, until lately has been as rare as ip and sn, and I'm kink of numb to the lack of true cold, and anything frozen. As long as it keeps raining, I'm good! There is time until April for the other raritys. T

I agree :wub: This is the closest CAE has been to normal in years :lol:

I agree :wub: This is the closest CAE has been to normal in years :lol:

Yeah, baby!! I know in the past winters in Ga. made up for no snow, or seldom sleet, with tons of nice long rains. There is not much that beats a good 3 day, 3 inch rain soaking, Two and a half weather things, anyway, lol. Sleet, snow, or a small, half azz zrain. Ok, there was that time 4 or 5 years ago when we were headed off to work, and notice the sky was moving, and looked up to see the clouds going over as fast as I've ever seen anything, and I saw Formula One at Brands Hatch! These clouds were hauling. 250 maybe, more? Ok, maybe 75 to 100....no gotta be faster than that. Fastest moving stream of clouds I ever saw, and I look up a bunch!! I'd give up two big rains to see the likes of that again T

Meanwhile, I have discovered that being happy for rain, is making me a very happy boy this winter. Rain, until lately has been as rare as ip and sn, and I'm kink of numb to the lack of true cold, and anything frozen. As long as it keeps raining, I'm good! There is time until April for the other raritys. T

You may see the news casts of the lack of water in area lakes due to drought conditions, but it is nothing like seeing it drop in person on a daily basis. Lake Lanier is close to record drought levels again with most ramps being closed to be able to put a boat in the water. Lack of access hurts the economy greatly. Without significant rain this winter, the lake could be "closed for business" this summer, costing millions in lost revenue. On a different note, when the lake is down, folks living on the shoreline leave their crap everywhere and when the water does rise....crap floats. 2011 spring was epic, guiding guests to striper fish and having to explain why there was random chairs, propane tanks and other debris floating in what should be pristine water. It was embarrassing to say the least. So in closing on my rant, I too pray for rain and people to keep their crap above the water line. :arrrg:

Why is it so hard to get snow in NC outside the mountains? Places like MS and AL end up with more snow storms than central NC. And VA gets snow it seems a lot more, too. It's like it goes right around the rest of NC. Just gets old. And folks saying that this winter will be better, that the pattern looks good, and it's more active doesn't count for anything if it still doesn't snow.

Why is it so hard to get snow in NC outside the mountains? Places like MS and AL end up with more snow storms than central NC. And VA gets snow it seems a lot more, too. It's like it goes right around the rest of NC. Just gets old. And folks saying that this winter will be better, that the pattern looks good, and it's more active doesn't count for anything if it still doesn't snow.

Could we offer you any cheese to go with all that whine?

Memo:

Dallas TX is now the snow capitol of the south. :lol:

Archived