joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It shouldn't have been that close. Clemson actually kicked LSU's butt.

First Downs

Clemson 32

LSU 8

Total Yards

Clemson 437

LSU 208

Clemson defense produced 8 three and outs. Pretty decisive win.

Yep. It's amazing that it was as close as it was. But that's Klimpson football for ya right there.

It shouldn't have been that close. Clemson actually kicked LSU's butt.

First Downs

Clemson 32

LSU 8

Total Yards

Clemson 437

LSU 208

Clemson defense produced 8 three and outs. Pretty decisive win.

I agree :hug:

That was an awesome game :) I just want to tell all the SE Crew.......*raises shot of Jose*........Happy New Year!! :wub:

I crack up watching Paul...... eating that bird he just healed, mooning the woman who as just discovered aliens :) Love that Kristen Wiig... I've got ants in my brain... :)

And the English town that is willing to blow it's self up to win the best Village award, not to mention the zombies who are faked out if you walk like a zombie.

Carry on... T

Just for you brother, since you obviously appreciate brilliant script writing and the genius of Edgar Wright/Simon Pegg...

They just finished filming the third and final installment of their Three Flavours Cornetto trilogy: The World's End

tweq.png

Bevo, I kept clicking on it but it wouldn't play, lol. So after 20 minutes or so, I looked up the World' End, and read a good write up. I really liked Scott Pilgrim and didn't realize Wright had done the directing. Sounds like something to look forward to next year. Meanwhile, I have all those cuss words Wiig came up with in Paul to tide me over. It must be a real hoot to come up with stuff like that, lol. I know I start hooting whenever she starts up :) Tony

Archived