joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's looking more and more like we're not going to see any winter weather around here in December. That trough just won't break. And by the time it does, I bet the NAO will go positive.

I think you are about 7 to 14 days too early to be writing the entire month of December off. I don't even take the best forecasters thoughts to heart...esp. for a monthly outlook. Things change.

We should have a thread for "Stupid Things the Models Show Beyond Day 7". I have seen it all now with someone posting about day 25 or so on the Euro extended charts... :axe:

Can we complement that with another thread with stupid things people say about the weather beyond day 7? We would fill it up in a hurry. :)

That didn't take long. I guess I will never understand why on a weather board in a weather thread that it is impossible for some to not post just about the weather without having to throw a little dig in or pull out the preemptive sarcasm. It derails the thread every time. It's like the AmericanDaycare Forum.

I'm on the dawg train! Would love to see UGA crush Nortre Dame in the championship.

This SEC championship game has been quite exciting. It's going down to the wire. I am not a Notre Dame fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I am a little tired of the SEC dominance. I'm in a quandary over who to pull for in the national championship, but...

RUDY. RUDY. RUDY. RUDY. RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY!

That didn't take long. I guess I will never understand why on a weather board in a weather thread that it is impossible for some to not post just about the weather without having to throw a little dig in or pull out the preemptive sarcasm. It derails the thread every time. It's like the AmericanDaycare Forum.

Nope. No, it did not. :arrowhead:

It's like clockwork and both mildly amusing and annoying, simultaneously. Let it go, guys. Let it go...

Archived