northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
December Banter

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Side note, I hate TwisterData snow maps. Despise. They make me cringe. Reasons so no one asks why: They plot flurries. If they got rid of everything under at least 0.5" I'd be fine with them, oh and used more colors/shades from 1-12"...

Side note, I hate TwisterData snow maps. Despise. They make me cringe. Reasons so no one asks why: They plot flurries. If they got rid of everything under at least 0.5" I'd be fine with them, oh and used more colors/shades from 1-12"...

They do have their flaws, not posting them in other threads. What made you become more active in the banter thread? I don't remembering you posting 1 time in the last November thread.

They do have their flaws, not posting them in other threads. What made you become more active in the banter thread? I don't remembering you posting 1 time in the last November thread.

I'm off for December from school so I'm more active in general. Since I have 2 exams a week during school I hardly post. I don't post a lot in the main disco thread until a good pattern comes along and we are actually tracking something.

Archived