Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Looking towards the beginning of December

CoastalWx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice snowy day as we had hoped for. Really startling to read this forum daily and see how much many young mets are total model huggers. Thankfully there are enough Mets left who can think out of their computer screens.

thankfully there are enough smart people here to not take personal over-the-line shots at other folks.

thankfully there are enough smart people here to not take personal over-the-line shots at other folks.

Like saying I faked 8k damage to my house from a tree falling through my roof but did not climb up on the roof in the middle of Irene to take pictures and only took pictures from the ground of my electrical service and gutters torn down? Those kind of personal shots?

Can't we all just get along?

:hug:

Just snowing lightly now. Probably the acummulating stuff is done. Not sure how much icing we'll get. Probably pretty meh.

Should be a good night to go to Bright Nights in springfield. Nice to see it with snow.

22.6/20

with 22.6F you might actually be in a light freezing drizzle situation for quite a while. that's damn cold and there should be just enough forcing around to keep some precip going.

That band moving east should produce some nice snow for eastern folks. Its dropping large puffy dendrites here. Perfect snow for Dec 1st and getting the Christmas Tree later today.

Nice day for it. Pretty cool seeing how bad NAM busted here and the other meso models pick this up, but it began to look that way yesterday. Many outlets had 40 for me today, although it may be an evening high.

Archived