Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Looking towards the beginning of December

CoastalWx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember channel 5 used to have their own radar which came in handy when BOX was down, but it doesn't seem to be the case now unless I am using the wrong link on their site. Channel 4 I thought had their own radar too. But the radar on their page is just some accruwx radar.

I remember channel 5 used to have their own radar which came in handy when BOX was down, but it doesn't seem to be the case now unless I am using the wrong link on their site. Channel 4 I thought had their own radar too. But the radar on their page is just some accruwx radar.

TDWR does ORH no good which sucks.

Just had to take a drive over to Hingham, nice coating on the grassy surface and the snow was falling at a good clip! Back home now in Scituate just some rain showers, was snowing earlier this morning here while I was out for a run.

My folks said they had a faint coating, but melted there too.

I like where we stand this morning, Will. Seems like the NHEM longwave pattern is going to get shaken up and I don't really see a torch pattern for 12/10-12/20. Most likely we'll be near normal but I'm thinking snow.

Can you look at the Canadian ensembles? Combine all three suites and it's pretty darn good.

Archived