Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Looking towards the beginning of December

CoastalWx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah... back to back days below freezing.

Might not get out of the 40s Sun and Monday, then we incinerate Tuesday

:axe:

It's coming. Just have to get through it. The wife commandeered my laptop but will look closer down the road when I get it back. I agree with Phil and hope we see these trends continue for the next couple of days.

When you see AMOUT...it means others besides yourself have similiar ideas to you..but that there's still a few that don't agree..so you say"As most of us thought"..just to let others know that you and most others thought that..and to let the ones who didn't think that know that they were incorrect..again in a nice and indirect way

When you see AMOUT...it means others besides yourself have similiar ideas to you..but that there's still a few that don't agree..so you say"As most of us thought"..just to let others know that you and most others thought that..and to let the ones who didn't think that know that they were incorrect..again in a nice and indirect way

Of course, with each model run, a different camp gets to claim "AWT". And, if you present different 'thoughts' with enough lead time, you can claim an AWT when things finally unfold as you have covered the bases regardless of the outcome.

Good Morning, All!

Long time lurker here (back to Eastern days). I thought I should at least say Hello after reading the forums for all these years. What better time to start than the first day of met winter?

I really enjoy all of the great info from everyone, and particularly the sense of humor that helps to make the SNE forums as good as they are.

Some nice light snow falling here in Dracut, MA. I hope everyone has a great weekend, and I hope we all get buried this winter!

P.S. Is it weatherfella's birthday today? If so, Happy Birthday!

-Marc

Good Morning, All!

Long time lurker here (back to Eastern days). I thought I should at least say Hello after reading the forums for all these years. What better time to start than the first day of met winter?

I really enjoy all of the great info from everyone, and particularly the sense of humor that helps to make the SNE forums as good as they are.

Some nice light snow falling here in Dracut, MA. I hope everyone has a great weekend, and I hope we all get buried this winter!

P.S. Is it weatherfella's birthday today? If so, Happy Birthday!

-Marc

welcome.

Well the EC ensembles also try to build back the Aleutian ridge too. The GEFS and Canadian are more bullish with a ridge just around the west coast, so it is also possible the EC tries to adjust the -PNA it has. It may be already doing so based on the past 24 hours. Euro can be -PNA happy. I've tried looking for any bad signs like a big Bering Sea vortex and for now, I don't really see it.

Archived