• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Looking towards the beginning of December

CoastalWx

Yeah, with snow growth that looks like snow to me.

Unrelated but I was supposed to bake something for work. I tried to make cookies. What an epic epic fail. How do people do this stuff??? Have to go back to the store and buy the cookie log that you just cut into little pieces. What an awful experience.

I stay out o the kitchen as much as possible. No culinary skills

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mpm u to pete will jackpot, congrats

Does a thicker dusting count as a jackpot? :) Seriously though, it's been an extra long November when everything passed south. So, I'm ready.

We got a giant tub of frozen Otis Spunkmeyer (bad name) cookie dough for a fundraiser. They are delish

Ummmm--yup.

Stubburn temps. Still stuck at 24/-2

We're tracking Santa in Tolland tonite. He's making the visit the next few weeknds to all the hoods in town. with the fire trucks all decked out ripping Christmas beats from the Ladder truck.

He comes here tonite.

Track him here

The Tolland Fire Department Inc., Tolland, Connecticut, USA

The annual Tolland Santa Tour is here! TRACK SANTA as he and the Tolland Fire Department travel the streets of town spreading joy and collecting toys for kids in-need.

www.tollandfire.org - Cached

Does he come door to door? Our dept does that for a small donation

Nah they rip thru town on 3 engine trucks cranking Manheim Steamroller guitar Xmas songs. It's loud enough to hear miles away..Trucks all decorated in lights and Santa's on one of the trucks..and they'll quickly stop at houses with kids outside to give candy, take a pic and then donate a toy

Nah they rip thru town on 3 engine trucks cranking Manheim Steamroller guitar Xmas songs. It's loud enough to hear miles away..Trucks all decorated in lights and Santa's on one of the trucks..and they'll quickly stop at houses with kids outside to give candy, take a pic and then donate a toy

That's pretty cool though.

Archived