Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Looking towards the beginning of December

CoastalWx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a surprise:

A chance of flurries before 2am, then a chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 20. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

• Saturday A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 30. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
  • Saturday Night A chance of snow showers and sleet before midnight, then a chance of freezing rain between midnight and 2am, then a chance of rain showers after 2am. Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 28. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible

Just like that Mt. Shasta forecast.

Better than here

chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

• Saturday Night A chance of snow showers before 9pm, then a chance of rain and snow showers between 9pm and 11pm, then a chance of rain showers after 11pm. Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 31. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

That's a tiny warm layer

Yeah, with snow growth that looks like snow to me.

Unrelated but I was supposed to bake something for work. I tried to make cookies. What an epic epic fail. How do people do this stuff??? Have to go back to the store and buy the cookie log that you just cut into little pieces. What an awful experience.

Yeah, with snow growth that looks like snow to me.

Unrelated but I was supposed to bake something for work. I tried to make cookies. What an epic epic fail. How do people do this stuff??? Have to go back to the store and buy the cookie log that you just cut into little pieces. What an awful experience.

I'm baking cookies with Kenzie right now while my other daughter is baking cookies at friends house.

Other than the dough sticking to the rolling pin even with a bag of flour..it's going fairly well

I'm baking cookies with Kenzie right now while my other daughter is baking cookies at friends house.

Other than the dough sticking to the rolling pin even with a bag of flour..it's going fairly well

Yeah the sticking is just awful. Awful. Sticks to fingers, rolling pins, counters. Disaster.

Thank god I have a box of wine.

Archived