Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Stuffing and Snow - Late November Banter and Obs

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heading up to Beckett Mass this weekend, highest spot in the Berkshires to our friends cabin. Pulling out some birch cutting it into sections and bringing it back home to split. So excited to get the stove this weekend, hot times ahead in the casa.

Its its a new EPA stove its going to want dry seasoned wood to run properly, I love my stove, heat from a woodstove cant be beat.

No, Saturday per euro op. Ensembles do bring it in earlier Saturday morning with falling aftn temps. It was only to give Sultan a taste of his WINDEX love.

This weekend looks like a nice setup for some "ground whiteners" throughout the Northeast, especially if the ECMWF is correct with the amplitude.

Its its a new EPA stove its going to want dry seasoned wood to run properly, I love my stove, heat from a woodstove cant be beat.

I can't wait this birch is over two years dead standing now, I have about 5 cord from Sandy which will be ready next winter. I will miss the fireplace:(

No, Saturday per euro op. Ensembles do bring it in earlier Saturday morning with falling aftn temps. It was only to give Sultan a taste of his WINDEX love.

[kevin]No, Scott. You are wrong. It will be Friday night because I'm getting my Christmas tree on Saturday, and I must have that chance of a flake or two sliding off of my dome.[/Kevin]

Looks like a nice overrunning event forthcoming after 180h.

It still turns into an ugly cutter, but it may be a nice mix for the interior...perhaps SWFE like. I actually would run with the idea of an interior mixed event going to rain or something of that nature. If the -NAO was more established, it would probably be a Miller B.

It still turns into an ugly cutter, but it may be a nice mix for the interior...perhaps SWFE like. I actually would run with the idea of an interior mixed event going to rain or something of that nature. If the -NAO was more established, it would probably be a Miller B.

Yea if the energy in the SW takes too long to come up the heights in the east will be too high.

Yeah, all options are on the table. Will have to watch the current coastal storm evolution as well as that low in the GL to see how they play into the -NAO that is supposed to develop.

Yeah, all options are on the table. Will have to watch the current coastal storm evolution as well as that low in the GL to see how they play into the -NAO that is supposed to develop.

The more I look at it, the more it may be gradient like heading into the beginning of December. The Aleutian ridge is throwing the cold south on the east side of the Rockies in classic form. What a freezer box for Calgary and down into CO. This will pump up heights to the east, but the -NAO will try to act like a wall and prevent heights from rising to hard by introducing confluent flow overhead. This is where the location of the -NAO will be absolutely key for us.

Archived