EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
End of July 2012 obs/discussion

Ian

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cells popping in front of the larger complex south of CHO got warned with the quickness.

Like everyone else, I would just like some rain. I got skipped yesterday and I thought for sure that I would at least pick up a couple tenths. Maybe the area of showers just to the sw can expand into dc metro and drop .25.

Cells popping in front of the larger complex south of CHO got warned with the quickness.

Like everyone else, I would just like some rain. I got skipped yesterday and I thought for sure that I would at least pick up a couple tenths. Maybe the area of showers just to the sw can expand into dc metro and drop .25.

Move North, where I have gotten probably close to a foot in a week

I mean d**m. can we get a passing shower? Is the atmosphere above us that stable? What do we need to kick off some thunderstorms? It's soupy as hell outside.

there's a weak surface front to our south.. west/northwest winds meh

Pretty nice shelf cloud. I had some video of the storms in their earlier stages and it doesn't look quite as impressive as this photo. This was taken in Pittsylvania County, Virginia not too far away from here.

EDIT: Forgot to mention this in the original post, but this was from someone I know on Facebook. Very cool nonetheless.

337150_10151982375870093_1121819187_o.jpg

Pretty nice shelf cloud. I had some video of the storms in their earlier stages and it doesn't look quite as impressive as this photo. This was taken in Pittsylvania County, Virginia not too far away from here.

EDIT: Forgot to mention this is the original post, but this was from someone I know on Facebook. Very cool nonetheless.

Great photo, wow,,

EDIT: Forgot to mention this is the original post, but this was from someone I know on Facebook. Very cool nonetheless.

Beautiful!!!

Archived