• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
SNE Late July BANTER , OBS, DISCO

HoarfrostHubb

How many times is the Canadian going to threaten a storm off the East Coast? It's like the long range GFS blizzards in the winter.

A boy can dream. GFS is into the Caribbean, Euro would be into the Caribbean except it doesn't develop it. Maybe the Japanese model might come through...

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be in PEI, maybe we can get some nice waves from it.

I don't remember if it was Eastern or AmWx, and of course I was thousands of miles away, but Hurricane Bill produced the most awesome ever Chatham or Harwichport or whatever wave watching mega-party the SNE subforum has ever seen.

Survived--and really enjoyed!!--the zip-lining yesterday. Thought it might be a rainy experience, but turned out okay. HIGHLY recommend to all!

There was a young woman in Georgia who was ziplining, the line snapped, lacerated her leg, and she developed an antibiotic resistant staph infection that cost her all four limbs.

This story says her leg, but she eventually lost all four limbs, and barely survived kidney failure.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/trending/2012/05/10/zip_line_accident_leads_to_flesh_eating_bacteria_and_amputation_in_georgia.html

There was a young woman in Georgia who was ziplining, the line snapped, lacerated her leg, and she developed an antibiotic resistant staph infection that cost her all four limbs.

This story says her leg, but she eventually lost all four limbs, and barely survived kidney failure.

http://www.slate.com...in_georgia.html

Copeland was using a homemade zip line

I don't remember if it was Eastern or AmWx, and of course I was thousands of miles away, but Hurricane Bill produced the most awesome ever Chatham or Harwichport or whatever wave watching mega-party the SNE subforum has ever seen.

I've seen the swells off maine on youtube and they were unfreakinbelievable. Still not as impressive as the swells that reachd palm beach from "the perfect storm" but close. I was in newport ri in 95 as eduard was racing north along 70th parrallel and that was epic 2. Can't wait for swell season

They'll be east winds tomorrow for sure. Just a matter of what low temps are tonight. GFS tries to bring rain just on the door step, but probably over the Cape.

I hope you win, you need the beer more than I do, I think you can pull it off up there in the doom and gloom capital:) How nice was today though? I mean WOW is it nice.

Archived