e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
SNE Late July BANTER , OBS, DISCO

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been looking at that. Looks like a potent little vort. May even clip me. Outer cape could get it good.

Sometimes the models spin these up too aggressively, but it does have an interesting look to it on watervapor. You can see the trough sort of fanning out the cirrus and supporting a developing low. It probably will be a nowcast thing down there.

They'll be east winds tomorrow for sure. Just a matter of what low temps are tonight. GFS tries to bring rain just on the door step, but probably over the Cape.

81/63 at BOS today. The 72 puts them at 75.6/+2.1 for July so far.

The 18z MAV mean tomorrow is 70 while the 12z MET is 68 (with a late day low). The 70 brings BOS down to 75.4/+1.9 and the 68 to 75.3/+1.8.

81/63 at BOS today. The 72 puts them at 75.6/+2.1 for July so far.

The 18z MAV mean tomorrow is 70 while the 12z MET is 68 (with a late day low). The 70 brings BOS down to 75.4/+1.9 and the 68 to 75.3/+1.8.

Congrats Scooter! I will ship out manana.

How's the tuna?

Awesome! Jules Dad called us two days ago to let us know he caught an 80lber.....total total treat, wish I could have it twice a week, but not usually in the budget lol, so I grab mussels, clams and oysters to satiate my seafood addiction which is plenty good enough for me.

:axe:

The SREFs are still east, but some of them have no clue. WV is a little concerning, nice little low developing there. I'm starting to think about rain coming closer. These lows suck, because you are at the mercy of convergence and mini deformation rains close to the low. Unlike winter storms, there isn't thermal advection processes to really throw back precip so you are at the mercy of the low track. Not an easy call, and something that came almost out of nowhere. If the GFS shifts a little west, then it may be time to think about Cask N' Flagon.

Enjoying dinner up at Attitash. Awesome looking storm rolled through the Mount Washington valley as we were driving through

Storyland...where convection lives

If you've never been, don't forget to hit Moat Mt. Brew Pub - also a great restaurant (good cover story).

Archived