• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Summer update: With June in the books and modestly cooler than normal, the regional string is broken

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will probably be a lot of 5z lows.

Avg high for today at ORH...79F.

High so far today...79F. We'll be like a +4 or +5 because of the low temp...though if we cool to like 66 or something before midnight, then we'd only put up a +2 or +3.

Fantasy island you live on. 91 at BDL today. Your area will come in with + 8-10 today brrr lol

We didn't make it out of the 70's for a high. 70's Kevin, not 80's, not 90's, 70's. If you want to spin that as a hot July day have at it. You can't hurt your reputation any more than you already have. When can we expect the firestorms to engulf all of New England?

Wow, the air has really dried out. We went from a dp of 68 down to 57 now. Nice evening en route.

Got that right, Chris. You going to the fireworks tonight? We'll be watching them from the Home Depot lot. Seems like that's the place to go from West County. Get to enjoy the sights with minimal crowd and no traffic getting out at the end.

LOL..they cancelled the Greenfield fireworks tonite due to storm threat.

LMAO. Not to storms, though. Lack thereof: I need to check this further, though--this was posted on June 27th!!

GREENFIELD — The city's annual fireworks display has been called off over concerns about dry conditions. Fire Chief Jimmy Roberts made the announcement Wednesday afternoon, hours after a red-flag fire warning was issued for Hancock County. The red-flag warning means conditions are ideal for fires amid dry vegetation. The county — and most of the state — is in its fourth week without rain. In fact, it's likely this month will go down as the driest June in state history.

More information about the decision will be available. You can read more about it in the print edition of the Daily Reporter on Thursday.

EDIT: It is due to storm forecast according to The Record:

Due to forecasts for stormy weather Saturday night, Greenfield's community celebration and fireworks display will take place Sunday, July 8. The party starts at 4 p.m. at Beacon Field.

LMAO. Not to storms, though. Lack thereof: I need to check this further, though--this was posted on June 27th!!

GREENFIELD — The city's annual fireworks display has been called off over concerns about dry conditions. Fire Chief Jimmy Roberts made the announcement Wednesday afternoon, hours after a red-flag fire warning was issued for Hancock County. The red-flag warning means conditions are ideal for fires amid dry vegetation. The county — and most of the state — is in its fourth week without rain. In fact, it's likely this month will go down as the driest June in state history.

More information about the decision will be available. You can read more about it in the print edition of the Daily Reporter on Thursday

Happy Valley posted earlier today it was postponed due to severe wx threat

Going forward I do not see heat dome type weather coming anywhere near SNE the ridge placement IMO will not be in a position to do that. What I do see is a trough continuing in the east, but it will more than likely mean warm and humid sw flow with times of shwrs or tstms. At least it's the general look. Details can't be seen this far out.

Going forward I do not see heat dome type weather coming anywhere near SNE the ridge placement IMO will not be in a position to do that. What I do see is a trough continuing in the east, but it will more than likely mean warm and humid sw flow with times of shwrs or tstms. At least it's the general look. Details can't be seen this far out.

That has me fully naked. Humidity with storms . I would sign up for days and days months and months. Just weeks and weeks of bad hair days for the long haired

That has me fully naked. Humidity with storms . I would sign up for days and days months and months. Just weeks and weeks of bad hair days for the long haired

Well I only say that because low heights in the east and warm temps with what appears to be a front nearby has that look. I cant say if the front is to the west or offshore. That means a lot in our weather world. Just has that look right now after next week.

Well I only say that because low heights in the east and warm temps with what appears to be a front nearby has that look. I cant say if the front is to the west or offshore. That means a lot in our weather world. Just has that look right now after next week.

92 at BDL and it rained at 1:00..Impressive torch south of pike

Archived