• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Summer update: With June in the books and modestly cooler than normal, the regional string is broken

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your stats and progs have been completely discredited by ouir wonderful trained mets. After all the embarrassing forecasts you've put out I'm surprised that you continue to spew.

These are the posts I love. They are cannon fodder for Scooter who will come in and correct your flawed interpretations of model output. The EURO at D-7 - D10, almost as bad as your forecasts for D1-D2. Give up on it dude. We're about halfway through Summer and nothing noteworthy has happened here as far as high heat is concerned. Yup, another week of highs in the 70's here in GC.

He'll back up both of my posts..Check the stats for your area. You have been roasting

And look at the models..don't look at a P and C and think it's correct..You live in a bubble.

A long haired, hick, no friends,no neighbors bubble

He'll back up both of my posts..Check the stats for your area. You have been roasting

And look at the models..don't look at a P and C and think it's correct..You live in a bubble.

A long haired, hick, no friends,no neighbors bubble

Roasting? Haven't even hit the 90* mark. I look at the models all the time, then I wait to see if what I think they show lines up with the analysis of trained pros like Scooter. I'd prefer to read and learn from pros than put out outlandish and incorrect babble. As far as friends go I have them all over the world. You have the sensibilities of a backward 1950's jockbreath.

Roasting? Haven't even hit the 90* mark. I look at the models all the time, then I wait to see if what I think they show lines up with the analysis of trained pros like Scooter. I'd prefer to read and learn from pros than put out outlandish and incorrect babble. As far as friends go I have them all over the world. You have the sensibilities of a backward 1950's jockbreath.

Well if a +5 in July isn't roasting perhaps the long hair has finally strangled your brain..I don;t know what to tell you

Euro looks brutal days 7-10..Actually keeps us dry and then builds the heat over the top from the lakes and Eastern Canada..so we'd be 90's and sunny while the mid atl would be cooler with storms

Warmer and more humid air returns during the weekend but so will shwr and Tstm chances.

LOL.

Well to be fair, it could be dry and the moisture returns early next week. The ensemble looked different than the op.

It will not be cooler in the MA than the highlands of New England. I wouldn't trust any Blizz forecast ever. I don't think he could put out a good forecast for yesterday.

Your numbers are corrupt.

You may not be far from +5... just saying. We are above normal up here but it's been pleasant. You get mornings like today where it's 67F for a low and normal is 54F. That's a +13 to start the day.

Where's snowman21 with the GC co-op departures...?

Lol at the Pete and Kevin banter. Why people are on this forum on a Saturday morning in the summer is beyond me.

...Unless you have an excuse like me. I am at my daughter's outdoor swim meet in E. Hartford. 74f on my phone and feels nasty out. Swim meets are the longest most boring events on the PLANET. Unless your kid is swimming for that 3 or 4 events totaling about 4 minutes out of about 4-6 hours.

You may not be far from +5... just saying. We are above normal up here but it's been pleasant. You get mornings like today where it's 67F for a low and normal is 54F. That's a +13 to start the day.

Where's snowman21 with the GC co-op departures...?

I couldn't care any less about the supposed +departures. I only care about the "real feel". All I can tell you is that compared to other Summers I've experienced this one is a breeze. Pleasantly warm daytime temps and good sleeping weather at night. With another week with forecast highs in the 70's, in the middle of July, I just don't see how anyone could complain about the heat. Certain people here try to scare the elderly with talk of perishing in extreme heat. The fact of the matter is the weather has been stellar here and this upcoming week is going to be schweet. With each passing day that fails to deliver a crushing blow of heat and humidity the number of days that we might have to endure the misery that someone like Forky goes through decreases.(I'm pretty sure Forky never leaves his dark lair to venture into the light of day so I don't feel too bad for him.) Tick Tock, Summer is flying by and soon all this boring talk about temps in the 80's will cease and the real fun will begin.

Archived