• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Summer update: With June in the books and modestly cooler than normal, the regional string is broken

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol if you guys think that is completely overcast them your met degrees should be revoked immediately. Plenty of sun is mixed in there. I mean , are you really being serious?

There's obviously some sun where you are, but it isn't "sunny everywhere". In fact I haven't had a glimpse of sun all morning so far and most of CNE is in the same boat.

There's obviously some sun where you are, but it isn't "sunny everywhere". In fact I haven't had a glimpse of sun all morning so far and most of CNE is in the same boat.

Cloudy here in srn ME too. Hopefully it breaks up a bit in a couple of hours.

You may not be far from +5... just saying. We are above normal up here but it's been pleasant. You get mornings like today where it's 67F for a low and normal is 54F. That's a +13 to start the day.

Where's snowman21 with the GC co-op departures...?

Some western Mass. co-op departures so far this month...

AMHERST           +4.0
ASHFIELD          +6.2
GREENFIELD NO 3   +5.4
LENOX DALE        +3.7
NORTH ADAMS       +3.8
WEST OTIS         +4.2
WESTFIELD 2 NE AP +5.5
WESTFIELD 3 SW    +6.4
WORTHINGTON       +4.6

Dude is relentless.

lol...

Pete probably averages about what I do in the summer, as we are both on the east slope of the spine, and his extra 500ft over my 800ft probably cancels the latitude difference.

The normals here are like 77/54 right now or at least that's what TWC local forecast said when I was at the gym. And we know they are always correct haha.

You think your're going to get even a sprinkle with that?

Just had a light rain shower here in Ayer Mass, fwiw

Wow, the 00z MET had 97 for BOS. Doesn't appear remotely plausible given to upstream cloud vectors and known position of front.

If the front comes through the wind at BOS will be NNW for like 10 min, then flip on shore. - if

Archived