amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
5/16 WESTERN NE Severe Threat Disco

ChrisM

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking good here, tons of lightning, winds picking up. Looks like the best of this storm will miss to my north by about five miles or so but still look to get the most interesting weather in a few months in about twenty minutes.

Is it to your west? I can see the edge of it from my living room. Clear sky on one side, dark on the other and the whole thing lights up now and then

It is a bit to my west but it is splitting the Rindge area with more action towards I-91 in Massachusetts and the other half of the line most intense towards Concord.

Worst lightning storm I've ever been in. House almost hit by a CG...it knocked out part of my wx station but the power stayed on. We were in the window watching when it hit...the gf is scared ****less right now...lol. It was an awesome night show though...continuous IC CG and CC. I actually have never seen as many CC bolts in a storm here as I did tonight.

Worst lightning storm I've ever been in. House almost hit by a CG...it knocked out part of my wx station but the power stayed on. We were in the window watching when it hit...the gf is scared ****less right now...lol. It was an awesome night show though...continuous IC CG and CC. I actually have never seen as many CC bolts in a storm here as I did tonight.

:weenie:

Jk. I hope you are safe. Enjoy the show

It looked like it perked up right over you. Congrats man.

:thumbsup:

Awesome!

LOL, well Ryan and I just thought NW MA would do well...throwing his area in since he's a member from that area.

Don't lie.. you tweaked your in-house WRF to 100m gridding, 5dvar, and combined with KFS ensembles. It's brilliant.

But in all seriousness, it is weird because the hail core really did sit right over him.

Archived