joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Snow threat April27th/28th..That's correct

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just follow the algae bloom up the east coast to the Conneticut River. Go up river until you see lots of dead fish, take a right and follow the trail to Mt Tolland. That's where they run the KFS, it's run off a mainframe powered by empty Lesco bags.

that is very reliable information...truthfully

LOL...certainly looks cold though though and the only storm that will be cooking is gonna be me in the kitchen bc I have friends coming over for dinner Sunday Night lol

As much as I would love to see some flakes over the weekend i think in general since the Oct storm we are paying for all the exciting weather we have had over the past year just for the weekend it will be colder and dry vs torch and dry.

Snow is in the forecast.

BTV:

Warm frontal stratiform precipitation in the form of rain will overspread the region Thursday afternoon and transition to upslope rain/snow showers across the higher terrain Thursday night Post cold frontal passage. Ample low level moisture on northwest flow will likely continue upslope precipitation across the western slopes of the Adirondacks and Green Mountains through much of Friday as well with snow accumulations above 2000 feet in the 2-5 inch range possible by Friday night. Little to no snow is expected at the valley floor. &&

Archived