joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Boston Marathon 2012 weather?

klw

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys...i let my emotions get the best of me yesterday when told to "shut up" if i wasnt from Boston. I know all too well how a lot of you felt and are still feeling, and i should have respected that. Im truly sorry for the sh*tstorm my out of place comments caused. My thoughts are with you guys. (Please dont respond here, i know plenty of you want to FU me, i dont want to see your thread deleted)

Bob (or any other mod), please just leave this here for those who got sick of the BS in OT and wont return?

Hey guys...i let my emotions get the best of me yesterday when told to "shut up" if i wasnt from Boston. I know all too well how a lot of you felt and are still feeling, and i should have respected that. Im truly sorry for the sh*tstorm my out of place comments caused. My thoughts are with you guys. (Please dont respond here, i know plenty of you want to FU me, i dont want to see your thread deleted)

Bob (or any other mod), please just leave this here for those who got sick of the BS in OT and wont return?

Don't sweat it. Emotions clearly get in the way sometimes and we can post things we regret.

As a side note, the Celtics game has officially been cancelled, meaning they will finish the season having played one less game than the 82 games.

Not posting about this in your OT stuff Bob, screw that, bunch of insane trolls in there. Hope all our Boston peeps are Ok and safe.

I would not have called them trolls.  Insensitive, yes and only a couple were downright nasty.  Peoples emotions were high yesterday and it shows through a lot of the the posts.

Things happen.  Tough day I'm sure for you as it probably brought on a lot of very bad memories.   I'm sure most will appreciate what you wrote here as do I.

Lots of confusion as can happen.

As the shock begins to wane, it is important to remember that the perp (or perps) are still out there.  Another hit, even in another city, will really ramp up the fear and anger.  Keeping our emotions in check (as much as possible) is a weapon we need to employ against terrorism.

I'm really pulling for the Feds to make an arrest soon and I am praying for restraint, patience, and peace for the rest of us.

Archived