• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Early April Winter Pattern Likely

CoastalWx

<p> Cue wxfellas 1970 report on how people who live in Urban areas have longer lives because of access to health care. A longer life in a debilitated state, or a full life of country living cut 3 years short because you do not want to be spoon fed and have your diaper changed for you. I choose country.

I just don't feel Ike being the only Jew for 50 miles around ok? But tht certainly is not the case on GC. We all make choices...who's to say what's right. Your choice is good for you, mine is good for me. You know me...have drank with me..and can certainly not say I'm the least bit debilitated.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To each his own....I like the urban scene.

How many restaurants are within walking distance of you? (and I know you like to walk)

10, 20, 50, 100? Plus you can probably walk to public transit and go anywhere that serves.

For me it is 0... unless I walk 3 miles. And that is for a townie pizza place. lol

Not sure I can import many of your people here, although I do know a few Jewish folks here in town. They mostly go to Worcester to worship.

Someone said there has been a mountain lion lurking around Hubbardston for a few weeks.

Yeah considering the long-term standard deviation of March average temperatures is 3.16 at BDL and 2.41 at BDR, and now we have a March with a deviation of around 9.5 at BDL and 8 at BDR.

Yeah that's what makes this so remarkable is the low standard deviation of march temperature.

What exactly is your idea of a torch my family is headed up that way (Chicopee Mass to be exact) April 10-17, we do plan on spending the day in Mystic Conn one day as well and I am thinking its going to be sweater weather for us.

This time of year 68+n is torch wx..by mid April anything over 70 is a torch..it looks warm..though there can always be some sneaky backdoor action up here this time of year.

Also inland SNE is much warmer in spring than the coast where Mystic is on the water with Pm seabreezes

This time of year 68+n is torch wx..by mid April anything over 70 is a torch..it looks warm..though there can always be some sneaky backdoor action up here this time of year.

Also inland SNE is much warmer in spring than the coast where Mystic is on the water with Pm seabreezes

I'll take it we were up there a 3-4 April's ago and had several inches of snow, so anything over 50 is a plus in my book.

I just don't feel Ike being the only Jew for 50 miles around ok? But tht certainly is not the case on GC. We all make choices...who's to say what's right. Your choice is good for you, mine is good for me. You know me...have drank with me..and can certainly not say I'm the least bit debilitated.

To each his own....I like the urban scene.

LOL, there's a Jew cooking dinner in my kitchen right now. Yup, to each his own. I on the other hand detest the urban environment. Frankly, GC is way too crowded for me. I'll take rural Alaska FTW. I can't wait to be there full time.

LOL, there's a Jew cooking dinner in my kitchen right now. Yup, to each his own. I on the other hand detest the urban environment. Frankly, GC is way too crowded for me. I'll take rural Alaska FTW. I can't wait to be there full time.

OMG- does your (Massachusetts does not recognize) common law wife know about this? ;)

This will make Jerry uncomfortable. The homestead in AK from the air. No sidewalks or Starbucks for 100 miles but there is an airstrip.lol

This will make Jerry uncomfortable. The homestead in AK from the air. No sidewalks or Starbucks for 100 miles but there is an airstrip and a trillion acres to play on..lol

<p>

I just don't feel Ike being the only Jew for 50 miles around ok?  But tht certainly is not the case on GC. We all make choices...who's to say what's right.  Your choice is good for you, mine is good for me.  You know me...have drank with me..and can certainly not say I'm the least bit debilitated.

LOL Jerry just bustin on ya. I am all for individual choice for sure and you certainly are my friend.

How many restaurants are within walking distance of you? (and I know you like to walk)

10, 20, 50, 100? Plus you can probably walk to public transit and go anywhere that serves.

For me it is 0... unless I walk 3 miles. And that is for a townie pizza place. lol

Not sure I can import many of your people here, although I do know a few Jewish folks here in town. They mostly go to Worcester to worship.

Someone said there has been a mountain lion lurking around Hubbardston for a few weeks.

Probably 10 good restaurants within 1/2 mile. 3 of the 4 green line routes within 1/2 mile with the 4th a mile away. The public library is 2 blocks away. I'm not at all observant but I am in the company of plenty of fellow yids. I'm walking distance to at least 5 synagogues however. I am also an easy walk to the woods thanks to the well planned green space in Boston over 100 years ago. More snow would be nice but most years we get our share. Oh I forgot.....went to the Celtics game the other night...lol.

<p>

Probably 10 good restaurants within 1/2 mile.  3 of the 4 green line routes within 1/2 mile with the 4th a mile away.  The public library is 2 blocks away.  I'm not at all observant but I am in the company of plenty of fellow yids.  I'm walking distance to at least 5 synagogues however.  I am also an easy walk to the woods thanks to the well planned green space in Boston over 100 years ago.  More snow would be nice but most years we get our share.   Oh I forgot.....went to the Celtics game the other night...lol.

I love the Celts and always have but man not feeling it this year.

Archived