• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Early April Winter Pattern Likely

CoastalWx

I would have to average 300" of synoptic snow per season to warrant living in the middle of nowhere. For those who love living at 1.5-2kft in the Berks, congrats, but I don't think any of the "valley dwellers" who enjoy everyday social interactions with other humans are jealous.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>

I would have to average 300" of synoptic snow per season to warrant living in the middle of nowhere. For those who love living at 1.5-2kft in the Berks, congrats, but I don't think any of the "valley dwellers" who enjoy everyday social interactions with other humans are jealous.

I am done with massive social interactions , time to move.

Non banter thread.

When are going to get yer azz to Funky Murphy's?

Non banter thread.

When are going to get yer azz to Funky Murphy's?

We're almost up to 2k posts so everyone can banter for a bit until we start a new thread for tomorrow night. :)

I'll get down there for a SNE GTG one of these times. I'm trying to plan an attempt to make it down to the conference this year.

You have a very bizarre view of rural life Brian.

We're almost up to 2k posts so everyone can banter for a bit until we start a new thread for tomorrow night. :)

I'll get down there for a SNE GTG one of these times. I'm trying to plan an attempt to make it down to the conference this year.

This is the non banter blizzard thread. We should probably be discussing the multiple school closings in CT for Monday. How bad were the power outages? Did the heat from the forest fires help contribute to the winter storm watches not verifying? And were are my pants?

<p>

This is the non banter blizzard thread.  We should probably be discussing the multiple school closings in CT for Monday.  How bad were the power outages?  Did the heat from the forest fires help contribute to the winter storm watches not verifying?  And were are my pants?

Wake Ray up, he will know where they are.

this.

Archived