• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
My March CWG outlook

usedtobe

Katie, That's what I always root for in March unless we get a freaky arctic shot early in the month.

Which is always possible, Adam mentioned his concern for his "warmth" forecast in the Mid Range discussion thread on the main forecasting page.

Finally got to read your article Wes and I got to say Great Job! I am the same way rooting for warmth in March, unless we get any cold air early in March. This year I am not buying any real chance for us getting any cold air in march, to even give us any real shot for snow.

This is a battle of pattern recognition/persistence which screams warmth and analogs which lean cold....I'm confused by March but would definitely lean warmer than normal....

March is just one of those months. I would be happy with a warm March. Wes is the best. He keeps everyone grounded. If we get a freakish cold spell, so what. We are all up for it given the winter torch.

Geez looking forward to some nice Spring storms.

Wes, I posted in the spring thread with some analysis pointing towards a cooler than normal March. Take a look and go easy on me. ;)

Bob and everyone else, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. Bob, I think that sometimes stats can be misleading and I'd still lean to looking at the AO and NAO along with the PNA ridge position that looks pretty crappy on all the progs. I sure don't see any snow threats anytime soon.

Archived