• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Short Range Obs/Discussion Thread

WxUSAF

You sir are in Stage 5 of this winter. The pain should lessen soon.

I hope that the pain goes away very soon. Everytime I think that I have given up, something pulls me back in. As a kid, I remember a very warm stretch of weather in February 1981. I also remember it snowed some in March of that year. Help me...I can't stop doing this.

MDstorm

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warm, warm & warm. Just wish I was free to play golf or fish. So much flip flopping with the models. To me I don't know what to believe anymore. Until we get a (-NAO) then to me the cards are off the table. 68F outside in Arlingtion. What I mean by the cards off the table Is for a decent snowstorm. Not cutters exc..

75, in 2002.

I remember that torch.

I cancelled winter that day. And checked out. Funny since it snowed pretty hard a few days later for a couple hours during the day and coated things. But didn't amount to much. A 1/9 type event but of shorter duration. But it felt good to let winter go. I should cancel this winter but I cant do it. It would be much easier if I just punted and focused on something else.

I cancelled winter that day. And checked out. Funny since it snowed pretty hard a few days later for a couple hours during the day and coated things. But didn't amount to much. A 1/9 type event but of shorter duration. But it felt good to let winter go. I should cancel this winter but I cant do it. It would be much easier if I just punted and focused on something else.

Unless you factor in the total suckage to date and assume it will continue it's hard not to think the best is still to come. So in that light at least there's something to look forward to... Of course the great thing about late season is the abundant cold source and we'll still need to figure out how to tap it for longer than 2 minutes.

Archived