joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Obs/Disco

buckeyefan1

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Down to 23 this morning. The last time I will see the low 20's till late next week.

My snowpack is melting failry quickly... Tuesday AM (13"), Wednesday AM (9.5"), Thursday AM (6.2") and this morning 5.5". Thats across an area about 15' x 30'. I will try and save it from the rain this weekend but 60 today will do a number on the base.

Wow, my location is looking at mid 60's for highs and mid 40's for lows over the next FIVE days and nights! That's going to be about 10+ degrees above normal for lows and highs! Wow! I'll take it in a heartbeat, nothing worse than wicked cold with no precip. I'll take the next five days 100 times out of 100 times over cold and dry.

45 for a low and forecasted high today is 70 :angry: I took a look at one of my oaks in the front yard and the buds are growing :(

nice to see spring is here :angry: heard birds singing, saw jonquils coming up in the yards and its warm enough so no coat is required. sigh.

a year ago we were in the deep freeze lol. i hope things switch soon - otherwise if its the proverbial 7-10 days away (or worse the 384 gfs lol) winter will be gone before we know it :(

nice to see spring is here :angry: heard birds singing, saw jonquils coming up in the yards and its warm enough so no coat is required. sigh.

a year ago we were in the deep freeze lol. i hope things switch soon - otherwise if its the proverbial 7-10 days away (or worse the 384 gfs lol) winter will be gone before we know it :(

A tremendous increase in cold air damning is occurring all across the south.

Had a heavy shower came through here earlier. The sky had (and still looks) a look as if a summer thunderstorm rolled through. We may have more on the way for later in the evening it appears.

It would appear that overnight we may just hear a few rumbles. That line in N GA looks fairly healthy. ATL is about to find out.

As much as I love snow I really appreciate a good 'ole T Storm. :)

Got some hail coming down now. Good instability with this system. Folks ENE of here should beware.

I can see the intense lightning to the NW now and I'm hearing thunder. My new rain gauge got it's first reading earlier today of 0.01, time to add to that total. I hope any hail is minimal I don't need any damage.

Archived